Monday, February 14, 2011

Intro Post with Valentine's NOTD

Happy Valentine’s Day!  And welcome to my first blog post and introduction to me.   My name is Lindsay and I’m addicted to all things beauty! :D  Right now I’m focused on nail polish, make-up, and skin care and plan on posting my thoughts and experiences with all these fun and wonderful things.  I’m sure I’ll sprinkle in things from my personal life experiences as well, such as this gem:
The Pit-bull babies.  Ruca, Mia & Shaylee.

And now onto my Valentine’s Nail Of The Day (NOTD):
Base color is China Glaze Snow with Seche Vite TC
 LtoR: BM09 in Konad Purple Polish, BM02 in China Glaze Millennium, Konad m83 in Konad Red Polish, Konad m83 in Konad Pink Polish and thumb is BM09 in Konad Red Polish


I used China Glaze Snow from the holiday '10 collection as the base.  This is the best white polish I've used by far.  The first coat goes on somewhat streaky but it completely evens out by the second coat. 


I decided I like the middle finger design best and wanted to have a change for tomorrow so I changed all finger but the middle to China Glaze Ruby Deer.


Thank you for looking! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment